Jan 3, 2024
As part of the anchor initiatives for the territory of Republic of Srpska, representatives from the University of Banja Luka made a series of compelling video presentations on the use of RRI concepts in STEM education. All of the presentations are based on topics in the Handbook for STEM educators.
Take a look at the series of videos, all recorded on local Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian language:
- Ecology and green technologies – presented by dr Ognjenka Zrilić
- Responsibility of science in the development of green technologies – presented by prof. dr Suzana Gotovac Atlagić
- Responsibility in biological-scientific research as a precondition for survival of the living world – presented by prof. dr Smiljana Paraš
- Gender dimension in STEM education – presented by prof. dr Jasminka Hasić Telalović
- STEM in computer science teaching – presented by doc. dr Dalibor P. Drljača