Oct 22, 2021
GRACE (Grounding RRI Actions to Achieve Institutional Changes in European Research Funding and Performing Organisations) is a “Science with and for Society” H2020 funded project that supports the European Commission’s objective of spreading and embedding Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) in the European Research Area.
As it comes to an end, project partners and external experts will share findings and useful knowledge to implement Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) in research performing and funding organisations through eight final webinars, running every Tuesday from 26 October to 14 December at 2:00 pm CET.
Registrations are now open on the website. Choose your webinar and grab your spot!
- 26 October: Main considerations at the start of an RRI project
- 2 November: Making the case for public engagement:
- 9 November: The challenges of developing gender equality plans (GEPs) in Research Funding organisations
- 16 November: Public Engagement from the research funding organisations’ perspective
- 23 November: Evaluating the impacts and benefits of RRI initiatives
- 30 November: Bottom-up RRI initiatives
- 7 December: Ethics and Data Protection in humanities research
- 14 December: RRI and Sustainability